He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother

Aloha John,
Thanks for sharing....nice job on the song and video...My heartfelt feelings goes out to all who was affected the devastating earthquake and the injured and fatalities...MM Stan

Awesome tribute, makes one look at life and how fragile we all are!
Mahalo John....very nicely done!

Super incredible and fitting.

Very well done! Thank you for sharing. Music has a truely healing power in tragic times.

I just discovered this video on YouTube. Beautifully done. I've felt since the quake that something bad had happened to my family, even though me, my parents, siblings, aunts and uncles, etc. are all here in the United States and safe. I understand now that I've been sad for my extended human family. Thanks for making the video and posting it.

Thanks for the nice comments and especially for your prayers and support for Japan!

Beautiful song, awful situation.
I just heard a report on a German radio station about a nuclear power plant near San Clemente ( California ).
Geologists presume that there will be an earthquake in the next 30 years ( 99 % chance ).
They asked some people on the beach about their opinion.
The respondents were more interested in surfing and fishing.
Hang Loose ...

Nicely done, very touching Keonepax! Such tragedy and despair touches all our hearts and should shock us into remembering how fortunate most of our lives are. Thank you for your effort. Lozark

Thanks so much for the nice comments, and all your thoughts and prayers for Japan! Very much appreciated!

Top Bottom