How to Play Bach on Uke Like a Rockstar

ceviche

Reaction score
Huh? You mean Bizet, right? Just starting the vid, but that's not Bach.... then she goes from Bizet to Lloyd Webber, to Bach... weird.

It's not really my style but I don't know if I'm just being a grumpy old purist. I'm not usually a purist or traditionalist. Maybe it just makes me grumpy and I don't know why. Certainly she has skillz. :)

Ah man I love her. She's amazing! :3

she plays like that and she can wear whatever she wants. mini-hat thing, batting helmet, bald, rasta wig, trucker cap, fedora, one of those giant hats they wear to the kentucky derby - it'd all work for her. seeing this video reminds me i gotta go practice some more now.

Stunning. And on an 8-string uke too....

I've noticed from a few of her vids that she usually only has six or sometimes even 5 strings on it, though. Makes me wonder if she's the inspiration for 6-string ukes.

In any case, she's got amazing talent and poise, and she's not at all hard on the eyes, either... :)

You really need to check out some of her newer professional level music vids - "grandpa" and a couple of others where she sings more and does her own original material.

I still can't figure out why her vids typically only draw a few thousand views, even after being up for a couple of years. I guess the YouTube community just has poor taste... LOL

John

Top Bottom