Bushman Jenny Concert for sale $200

jamesd32940

Reaction score
This is a 2005 Bushman Jenny Uke. All solid mahogany. Very loud and very sweet.
This comes with a hard case and Freemont strings.

I do NOT want to sell this. BUt I am working up the cash for an upgraded mandolin.

I have had a member ask what the term "very sweet" meant. You can see my reply in the posts.

First of all, I play several ukes - as probably all of us do that are on this forum. So words like "sweet", "bright",
"mellow". "warm" can be very subjective.

I guess my connotation of "very sweet" is crisp,clear, well-intonated and an punchy sort of sound. This is solid mahogany. Mahogany is
known for being a "quick" soundwood. KOA is known for being warm - and, I guess, you would also call the sound of Koa sweet.

So, my fellow uke players, this ukulele - for me - has been "very sweet". I hope it is for you, too.

You may call me direct at 321-446-2866 - Jim
email is jday83@cfl.rr.com

Attachments

• DSCN0246.jpg
    DSCN0246.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN0250.jpg
    DSCN0250.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCN0247.jpg
    DSCN0247.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN0221.jpg
    DSCN0221.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN0223.jpg
    DSCN0223.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Very loud and very sweet? What does that mean. Is she bright? Mellow? I have a Bushman koa soprano that is pretty bright, so I am wondering about the Jenny concert.

OK - tharwell - today ONLY - you pay the full price -$200 and I will throw in the slowest shipping available. Probably parcel post.
Thanks buddy, for looking.

The Jenny is LOUD. The Jenny is bright. I have Freemont strings on the Jenny right now. You can experiment with differnet strings to mellow it out - if you want.
But remember - this is SOLID mahogany - mahogany is going to be a brighter wood than KOA, for instance - which is warmer and mellow.

Thank you for your response. I am now confused because I thought mahogany was supposed to be mellower than Koa.

wow, wicked cool... I am expecting my Makai Concert Mango tomorrow so its a tad brighter than the mahogany ... cool

Top Bottom