"Crawdad Song"

SO GOOD! And that Tom Guy is so nice- he sure builds the prettiest necks I have ever seen.
That isn't by chance the one with the owl on the back is it? How I covet that Ukulele (Owl fanatic).
Anyways- always fun to watch these- inspirational!

Eugene -

You are great!!!!! I love the way you play...great strumming and fingerpicking. You're my inspiration! Is it possible to get some CDs and DVDs of your playing? I'd be glad to pay for them. What are the strums you use on The Crawdad Song and on Big Rock Candy Mountain?

BTW...I'd buy you all the Starbucks coffee you want if you come to Seattle!

Thanks....

Paul Lichter
10133 NE 198th ST
Bothell, WA 98011
USA

Another one out of the top drawer mate, great stuff !!! :music::music:

Excellent! my foot won't quit stompn'
Don

hey Dave, Paul, Gavin, Eric and Don,

thanks so much fellas for making a comment and offering your encouragement. I appreciate it muchly! :eek:

And Paul, sure I could forward some uke music on to you. Not sure when I'll ever get to Seattle but I'm a terrible coffee addict so thanks for the offer anyway!!! I'll put something in the mail for you next week mate, no probs! Thanks for your nice words to me brother. :)

One of the first songs I learned to play on the guitar
back in the '60's. Always a crowd pleaser.
Thanks for the link, I'm gonna work on a uke version.

Cheers.

Cheers Bill. I appreciate your taking the time to comment mate.

Aloha Bruddah Eugene,
wow...you evoke so much talent, energetic enthusiasm, and happiness when you play...just love your new fingerpicking techniques everytime....
It always brightens up my day listening to your music...Thanks for sharing,,,,Happy Strummings...I hope you're feeling better...God's Blessings..MM Stan

Eugene -

You are great!!!!! I love the way you play...great strumming and fingerpicking. You're my inspiration! Is it possible to get some CDs and DVDs of your playing? I'd be glad to pay for them. What are the strums you use on The Crawdad Song and on Big Rock Candy Mountain?

BTW...I'd buy you all the Starbucks coffee you want if you come to Seattle!

Thanks....

Paul Lichter
101...A 98011
USA

hi Paul

I put some CD's in the mail this morning. thanks for the comments mate, hope you enjoy them. :)

Oh man - you are getting quite the following here in Washington state. You are OUR kind of people. Lots of energy and talent. Another great pick-me-up tune, with blazing finger picking. You rock - thanks!

Top Bottom