Last of the Pikakes?

pdxuke

Reaction score
Aloha thom,
Not sure, but sounds like a advertising strategy at first....did you check KoAloha website...

Sounds like their info and pics are more than a little outdated. I remember when I got my first Koaloha, the pikake soprano, there was lots of talk at places like ezfolk that these were the last of them. And look at the pics, you can see the bolts through the bridge, the ebony nut and saddle, schaller tuners.. this is much earlier Koaloha. They need to update their photos.

funny, i was checking out the same uke and had the same exact questions. called elderly the other day and the only thing they could tell me at the moment was that they received it in may 2010. i e-mailed yesterday to see if they could check the actual manufacture date, but i haven't heard back yet. ended up contacting MGM to see if he had any available and he ended up listing one (the non-pikake version)... and i bought it!!!

FYI, just heard back from brandon at elderly and he told me that the photos on the website are outdated... they sent along some photos of the actual pikake they have in stock. below are just a couple. if i didn't already buy from MGM, i'd be all over this one.

KS10 001.jpgKS10 009.jpg

FYI, just heard back from brandon at elderly and he told me that the photos on the website are outdated... they sent along some photos of the actual pikake they have in stock. below are just a couple. if i didn't already buy from MGM, i'd be all over this one.

View attachment 21662View attachment 21663

thanks. they need to post new pics!

Top Bottom