Big Thanks to Eugene Ukulele !!!

Eric Blooduke

Reaction score
As I really like UU member Eugene Ukulele's playing I jokingly said I wanted his CD when it came out. Well the guy sent me 5 CD's, brilliant !!! He is a real star, thanks bro that was a fantastic thing to do :cheers:

I have had the same service from Eugene...got four of his CD's and some DVD's sent to me a while back, he really is a great guy :D

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hip Hip Hooray for Eugene Ukulele...One of the Nicest, coolest and generous dude here.....right on matey, cheers!!!:shaka::bowdown::cheers:

WTG Eugene!!!
Cheers!!! :shaka::cheers::music:

This doesn't suprise me, after watching and reading his posts. The perfect uke ambassador. A gentleman's gentleman that play's and sings beautifully with all his heart.
Thanks for the example Eugene.
Don

I always enjoy Eugene's passionate playing and singing--he really puts his heart and soul into it. I also enjoy his selection of vintage songs. Who woulda known that he would have such a fan base!!! Keep it coming, Eugene! We love you!!!

As I really like UU member Eugene Ukulele's playing I jokingly said I wanted his CD when it came out. Well the guy sent me 5 CD's, brilliant !!! He is a real star, thanks bro that was a fantastic thing to do :cheers:

I would love to have his resonator :) J/K
After watching all of his YouTube vids I threw my ukes in the fire pit. I like the way he stages his vids and does such a great job with the tunes ... Thanks Eugene!

I can not say enough about this bruddah. I have had the pleasure to get to know Bruddah Jon on a personal level a bit, and he is an awesome soul for sure and a blessing to share this earth with. Love ya Bruddah.. God Bless.

Eugene Ukulele, aka Jon, You are the BEST!!! Ditto on everything everyone said. Thanks for the CD's. I got an email from a non UU friend today with a link to a guy she says is awesome. I click on the link and there is our very own Eugene Ukulele.

Anybody have a YouTube link for this newbie?

Top Bottom