Any peep from Epiphone yet?

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Ok, any word from Epiphone yet on their Les Paul Uke release? I got a Bengi burning a hole in my pocket!!!

I've been wondering the same thing myself. I know the word here on UU was March, and March is half over already. I was beginning to wonder if any of the folks who preordered had gotten theirs yet.

I've been wondering the same thing myself. I know the word here on UU was March, and March is half over already. I was beginning to wonder if any of the folks who preordered had gotten theirs yet.

No.. I think I was #2 on the pre-orders. But, in all fairness forcast was mid to late March, but no real release "date".

No.. I think I was #2 on the pre-orders. But, in all fairness forcast was mid to late March, but no real release "date".

I just remember March was mentioned. I'm in no real hurry to buy one...still just learning to play. LOL I'm curious to hear other's opinions of it when they do get them, because it's definitely something I'm interested in buying in the future.

Ok, any word from Epiphone yet on their Les Paul Uke release? I got a Bengi burning a hole in my pocket!!!

I've been checking with the Epi Dealer I've ordered mine from - he said that they haven't given him a date yet. Most of the other product he has on order shows up approx 3 weeks after it is ordered. He ordered the Epi Les Paul Uke for me approximately one month ago.

I'm waiting patiently....

(yeah, patiently my butt! i want it YESTERDAY!)

-kurt

I'm wanting one of these (subject to reviews telling me it isnt a complete bag of spanners)

I got a Bengi burning a hole in my pocket!!!
I hate to see you risking serious injury that way. Would you like my mailing address so you can send it to me? LOL

John

I hate to see you risking serious injury that way. Would you like my mailing address so you can send it to me? LOL

John

You bet. If you got an epiphone les paul uke, you got a deal.. ;)

I'm wanting one of these (subject to reviews telling me it isnt a complete bag of spanners)

I think "Complete Bag of Spanners" would make a great name for an album!

-Pete

I believe that is a British thing...I always thought a spanner is what we Yanks call a wrench.

It is what you Americans call a wrench...

Ahh.. Well then.. I could always use a bag of spanners.. Well, long as they aint Metric!!! hahhah..

It is what you Americans call a wrench...

It must be an idiom meaning "waste" or "bag of junk". We like wrenches in our idioms too--like "throw a monkey wrench" into it.

What is the origin of "bag of spanners?"

Ahh.. Well then.. I could always use a bag of spanners.. Well, long as they aint Metric!!! hahhah..

If you think a metric bag of spanners would be difficult, try finding a full bag of "British Standard" spanners!

Top Bottom