Kanile'a Custom 8 String

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitzic

Reaction score
I'm checking interest in my Kanile'a 8 string that I bought from another forum member. Spruce top, AAA koa back and sides. The koa has really nice figure to it. Ebony fretboard and bridge. MOP inlays and tuner buttons. The saddle was sanded to make it a little easier to play.

Sounds beautiful. Crystal clear tone. It's loud but not in your face loud like some 8 strings can be. Currently strung with worth browns. Would include a foam hard case and humidifier.

Looking to sell to fund another purchase.

$1300

As always, trades considered. Let me know what you have.

Last edited:
I've played this uke a few times, before and after sanding. The sanding really improved the playability of the uke so much! It's easily the nicest 8 string I've played, and the wood is B E A utiful

Good luck with the sale. I am not the original seller but I have seen and heard this uke - it sounds great and looks beautiful. The pics just don't do it justice.

Your supposed to give me a heads up if I want it back.

Send me a PM, I will give you a offer.

That is beautiful, not in the market for an 8 string - but sounds like you won't have problems selling. What are you looking to buy?

That is beautiful, not in the market for an 8 string - but sounds like you won't have problems selling. What are you looking to buy?

Something in mango. Maybe a Big Island. I keep flip flopping, the only constant is mango.

That said, I'd still consider a trade for a Kamaka or Koaloha. Throw something at me, you never know what I'll accept. :)

Beautiful...Someday, I'll get myself one of those 8-stringers...

Bump.

...you know you want to trade me your Kamaka with a wood upgrade...you know it...

Bump again.

I will consider trades for other instruments. Been looking at classical guitars a lot lately... ;)

Bump.

Remember, I'm very open to trades. Not just ukes either.

Oooohh...it's so purdy...

Man, wish I had the dough for that beauty. Hmmmm, food and a car or a new uke? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom