Get fired today!

Man - I thought playing uke at work helped to keep a job. I guess it depends on how well you play.

Uh oh. I have a ukulele in my desk drawer and do practice at work...hmmm.

Nice. Notice how the uker had a hat on?

Wow. I combined the uke and potty mouth in order to get sh*tcanned. Ooops.

So, if I play the uke naked while singing potty-mouthed lyrics at our next all-hands meeting - that should do the trick, right?

You gotta love YouTube.

John

He he...didn't the late night TV host Jimmy Fallon?? do a skit something like that.....with the ukulele....I wonder if this was a copycat of that one... thanks for sharing..Mike

Very good! That was way too close to home though...I always play the uke at work...and...um, wear a beanie too...guess I'm sailing pretty close to the wind :uhoh: Can I come and work for you Dana? :)

Well, my computer won't play the darn thing, but I have taken my uke to work. I havne't been fired, though.

Guilty on all counts except the photo-copier (hmmmm...) and still cheerfully employed. Great post

So, if I play the uke naked while singing potty-mouthed lyrics at our next all-hands meeting - that should do the trick, right?

You gotta love YouTube.

John

Do not forget to sit on the photocopier while you do it. It's art man... :p

Do not forget to sit on the photocopier while you do it. It's art man... :p

If I sit on the copier the only thing you're going to get is a picture of broken...glass!

I guess I sorta play ukulele at work every day now since I've started working from home. Two or three times a day I'll take a little break and strum for ten minutes or so, then it's back to grinding out code.

John

Play the ukulele while in your meth lab singing profanities.
Hang "work of art" in front of meth lab!

Top Bottom