Kamaka HF-3 tenor with pickup - $750<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuprin

Reaction score
I hate to do this but I need to sell my Kamaka HF-3 tenor. I have been saving for a Moore Bettah with the belief that it would get started sometime in June or July. Chuck wrote me yesterday saying a spot had opened up and it was mine if I wanted...couldn't turn it down. So, the Kamaka has to go to help fund my MB.

I bought it used for $799 (no case) and have since had a pickup installed (Fishman's Pro-Ago-Uke passive pickup...most places are selling for $89.99 but I did see it on Amazon for $79.99). Add the cost of the pickup, the installation fee and the hardshell case and it brought the price to about $950. I'd be looking to get about $750 for it (shipping within the continental US and case included). Let me know if you're interested. I really hate to part with it but the Moore Bettah is coming!

There are 2 imperfections with it...the first is a small ding, the second is a tiny discoloration underneath the finish (feels smooth to the touch). I'll post photos below.

There are 2 people who contacted me a couple weeks ago about the prospect of selling. I have PM'd them both and they would get first dibs (in the order they contacted me). If they both bow out, I'll be going by the order of those interested from this thread (please PM me).

Ding:
IMG_0169.jpg

Discoloration:
IMG_0170.jpg

Keilani1.jpg

Keilani2.jpg

Last edited:
PM Sent, fingers crossed.

looks good even with a ding, whoever bought this is gonna be one lucky guy

Sweet deal. Someone is going to be very happy with this one. Those dings are very minor. I've done much worse to my instruments while careless.

She is sold. Thanks UU!!! Will be shipping her off to her new home today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom