New Uke (The Saga Ends!)

pdxuke

Reaction score
attachment.php

IT HAS ARRIVED!

And, ain't she purty?

Gryphon took good care of me--it's perfect. Threw in a bunch of Strings too. Happy ending.

I'm playing it now with the Kamaka strings, and guess what? I'm keeping them on for a while. I like them!
kamakainhand.jpguke2.jpg3535120-1.jpg

Aloha Thom,
Glad everything worked out fine for you...and what a good company Grypon is and their customer service...would you like to give thema shout out????
Thanks for sharing you experience with us and Happy Strummings..MM Stan..

Aloha Thom,
Glad everything worked out fine for you...and what a good company Grypon is and their customer service...would you like to give thema shout out????
Thanks for sharing you experience with us and Happy Strummings..MM Stan..

Yes, Gryphon deserves the shout out. They did right by me--even threw in some sets of strings.

Also, FYI: "The white spots on the old uke are little bubbles where the solvent from one spraying hadn't fully aspirated before they sprayed the second coat.."
That from Gryphon. "Tiny Bubbles" :)

Awesome Kamaka uke!! Really love that grain too! Glad everything worked at well for you and you are a happy Kamaka owner!!!

Perfect! That's the ukulele you were supposed to get. The Kamaka strings have a nice traditional sound to them.

Congrats! I knew Gryphon would do right by you, they are really everything a good music shop should be. They treat ukulele players with the same respect as guys who come in for top of the line Martin guitars! Every time I go there they make me feel like I am a musician (which is a bit of a stretch)!

Heartfelt congratulations. You did the right thing; you addressed the problem maturely and gryphon responded likewise. It is a magnificent looking beast! Would LOVE to hear how it sounds. Well done :)

Excellent outcome, and such a fine looking instrument. I'm so glad for you that it has all worked out so well. Congrats also to Gryphon for rising up to the situation so well.

Top Bottom