Tropical Storm Hawaii

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Aloha All,
Tropical Storm Hawaii website has been redesigned and they did away with all the lists,
I was wondering if anyone has saved or copied them...and could send them to me or post it.. I would appriciate it very much....Mahalo Nui, MM Stan

I have aways had a hard time navigating their website, hard time finding common Hawaiian songs too. Lots of songs I never heard of.......Howie

Aloha Howie,
Without the list now, it will be even harder to choose songs....you will have to know what you're looking for and there is no more browsing..or browsing for new songs..

I have aways had a hard time navigating their website, hard time finding common Hawaiian songs too. Lots of songs I never heard of.......Howie
The old TSH site was much more easier to navigate as it was broken down to sub categories. Each category had a title listing with internal links and all was needed was to click on the title to get you to the page. The song selection was geared more towards locals and kama'aina hence the unfamiliar song titles.

Aloha Bruddah Stan,
Yeah I noticed the change too. The buggah hard to use now.....too bad yeah?

Aloha all,
Maybe if enough of us suggest our concerns to Tropicalstormshawaii that he add back the song lists to his redesigned site and he will consider it...I hope as many of you all will address it to him..
His email is...aaron@tropicalstormhawaii

Bring back the original site*** puhleeez!!!!!!!!

Why did it even have to change?
there are to many repeated listings...AND TROPICAL STORM is directed to and for the local entertainers.. why then is there HIP HOP & ALTERNATIVE artists? this is not well!! IF IT AINT BROKE; DONT FIX IT!!

Yea, we know. Why dey wen change da look was up to da site ownah. But nuttin we can do or say goin change anyting. At least da site stay up and like you sed, das mainly fo da braddahs and sistahs and fo people who like play local kine stuff.

I just noticed that TSH changed the other day. I found what I needed using the search feature, but missed "Perfect Together da best real kine version fo real" et al.

Where's Dino when you need him to clear something up? :p

when I got it it came up as Natural Vibes to be the artist but I really want to say it could be sudden rush!!! it took a couple replays till I heard the message...and once it became clear, well maybe it goes with my way of life and thats how I interpret the song,.... I jsut want to have this one written out and displayed like the declaration of independence!!!! Personally...if the issue could be considered as a possible alternative to what is legal and what aint... all gotta do is crank up this track and; theres nuthin left to say!!! SO IF ANYBODY OUT THERE CAN HELP ME OUT... I'm attaching a copy of the track, I hope this will work and you can listen to this version of ROOTS WOMAN!!!!Natural Vibrations - Roots Woman

Aloha All,
Tropical Storm Hawaii website has been redesigned and they did away with all the lists,
I was wondering if anyone has saved or copied them...and could send them to me or post it.. I would appriciate it very much....Mahalo Nui, MM Stan

What is the new Website Stan? where is it?

i made a thread about the retrieval project I'm working on here:

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...i-Offline-Conversion-Sheets-Retrieved-for-Use

let me know if you need the sheets

Aloha Tenzen,
I limited computer knowledge however I have a link that has the revived the old Tropical Storm Hawaii site..I need to know if you can burn it on a Cd or whatever format for me...
or send whatever you have... here ie the link... http://classic-web.archive.org/web/*...tormhawaii.com keep me inforrmed and PM me...Mahalo nui for your Kokua....Stan

I can send them to you in one of 5 formats:

- A few Adobe Acrobat PDF's - you cant copy and paste from PDF or Export to any other file and still keep the chord spacing

- Several Full-Format Word Documents, with selectable Full-Format Text

- one or two large Text-only Word Documents

- Individual Text-only RTF Files

- I could also make them into txt files

the next thing to do is run a batch process to rename and convert the files to txt, extracting the song name and using it for the save file name.. if someone really needs it done just let me know, i think i'm pretty satisfied with what i converted for now otherwise
---------
I can send it to Gmail or Hotmail, or any mail with 25MB mail attachments or bigger

Let me know

- I only ripped the "Mele Hawaii" and the "Local Jams" sections of the site

Last edited:
I can send them to you in one of 4 formats:

- A few Adobe Acrobat PDF's - you cant copy and paste from PDF or Export to any other file and still keep the chord spacing

- Several Full-Format Word Documents, with selectable Full-Format Text

- one or two large Text-only Word Documents

- Individual Text-only RTF Files

---------
I can send it to Gmail or Hotmail, or any mail with 25MB mail attachments or bigger

Let me know

- I only ripped the "Mele Hawaii" and the "Local Jams" sections of the site

If possible, can I get a copy in PDF . . . send to Hawhyen51@gmail.com TIA . . .

Got it, gonna go through it after I get back from running around. Much Mahalos!

ok, i think i sent everybody's off.. if anyone needs one just PM me your email

Top Bottom