Good Deal on Used LoPrinzi Tenor - Atlanta Craigslist

I sent him an email - I'd buy it this weekend if I can get hold of him & he can wait until tomorrow evening for me to get it. That is a GREAT deal on a LoPrinzi!

I hope ya get it Glenn. I never have as much luck with CL listers that don't give telephone numbers, since they can just ignore the emails easier than a phone call. Super deal.

ooooooooh that is so nice. And an even nicer price. Too good to pass up, that one. Brilliant value. Hope you get it too Glenn, that'd be a lovely uke to add to your collection!

Yeah, let me know if you get that - that is a super deal. Unfortunately, sometimes when you see a super deal on craig's list it turns out to be scammers collecting e-mail addresses...

Hope that's not the case here.

John

Got an answer from the seller - he's still got it as of this AM - so if he still has it when I fly in later this afternoon, I'll meet & buy it. crossing my fingers.

Got an answer from the seller - he's still got it as of this AM - so if he still has it when I fly in later this afternoon, I'll meet & buy it. crossing my fingers.

Glad to hear he still has it. For some reason, good ukuleles (those over about $75 used) don't sell that well on the Atlanta Craigslist. Its probably because we are a uke-backwater, although UkeRepublic is doing his best to change that. The little spruce top soprano I bought a few weeks ago sat on the list for a week at a very good price. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Last edited:
Update: we didn't meet last night - my flight into ATL was delayed, but.. today it will be mine, assuming it is in good shape w/o any issues. THEN, I have to explain to the wife how/why I have yet another uke in the house! May have to sell off one of my lesser ukes.

Bought it! Very nice! Currently tuned as Baritone tuning, so will play with that for a bit before I swap it back to reentrant. Came w/a Uke Crazy hardshell case w/humidifier that came w/his Mya-Moe (which is why he sold his LoPrinzi). Great deal for sure. Pictures & "new uke day" thread later...

Now to explain to the wife why I HAD to have it! :(

Tell her its an investment [g]. When I was very much younger and more foolish, I owned several Corvettes. All the men in my Corvette club used to joke that when we sold one it was important to get more than we paid for them, so we could maintain the idea with our wives!

Hmmm.. Sounds like you should bring some baubles back from Atlanta for the Mrs., Glenn, to lessen the impact.:)

Come to think of it - which would you rather have in your retirement fund - a pile of American dollars or a LoPrinzi that you got a super deal on?

Hmmm.. Sounds like you should bring some baubles back from Atlanta for the Mrs., Glenn, to lessen the impact.:)

We did that last week! She came w/me... but I might have to swing by Teavanna though - bribe her w/her favorite gourmet teas.

Top Bottom