The sun is shining and my day is awesome, then I got this...

RyRod

Reaction score
..and my day got even better!

We just finished up putting a new stereo system in the garage when the mail lady showed up with a package from Honolulu, Hawaii.

The contents...

I'll be representing my love for the uke everwhere I go with that license plate. I'm loving the uke shirts too!

Last edited:
Das what you call 'eyeland Wear" . . .

Thanks everyone! I'm trying to represent here in Michigan.

and thanks to Neil (1014) for steering me in the right direction for island swag.

Google, bing, yahoo.... Local Motion is the store.

That looks so cool.
Good on you for showing your uke love where ever you go.

I need stuff like that! Not want. NEED!!! People must know my love for Ukuleles and all things Ukulele, if you don't mind me asking, how much was it all?

I need stuff like that! Not want. NEED!!! People must know my love for Ukuleles and all things Ukulele, if you don't mind me asking, how much was it all?

$63 US, free shipping over $50. I think there's some way to get free international shipping too.

2 of the shirts were $10 and 2 were $15, the license plate thing was only $4 or $5.

$63 US, free shipping over $50. I think there's some way to get free international shipping too.

2 of the shirts were $10 and 2 were $15, the license plate thing was only $4 or $5.

Thanks, that's not too bad, I couldn't use a license plate thing because our plates are thinner and longer so it wouldn't fit on my car, but the rest, I may have to keep an eye on bank balance when i find I have one!

Aloha Ryan,
How cool...Representing Hawaii in Michigan......and Local Motion is the store....alot of cool hawaii stuff....don't cha luv those prices....

Top Bottom