PDA

View Full Version : Pics from The Blackwater Festival

Ukuleleblues
03-19-2011, 03:56 PM
Hot off the press!!! Festival Pics!!! Most fun I've had in a 16 hour day. (Plainsong, we only lost two participants to the gators!!) :)

http://blackwaterukulelefestival.charlestonhotshots.com/festival-pics

I've got 3-4 hours of open mic and the concert I'll be processing next week and posting!!!!

cletus
03-19-2011, 04:17 PM
Dang, looks like fun. Great pics!

mm stan
03-19-2011, 04:35 PM
Aloha Ukuleleblues,
Looks like a really fun and nice day...thanks for sharing..I really enjoyed it...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

OldePhart
03-19-2011, 05:31 PM
Looks like fun was had by all - a very successful "first annual!"

Plainsong
03-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Man I coulda gone home to play a Kamaka!

beergeek
03-19-2011, 10:52 PM
Looks like an awesome event! Congrats!

Total Ukphoria
03-20-2011, 02:35 PM
Ukuleleblues- the festival was wonderful! It was great to meet you and all the others I've seen on the UU boards. The music was awesome and I've never met such a warm and friendly group. Thanks for giving my daughter, Maggie, a warm reception too. Excellect job, all the way around-We've got to do this next year!

Ukuleleblues
03-21-2011, 12:31 AM
Ukuleleblues- the festival was wonderful! It was great to meet you and all the others I've seen on the UU boards. The music was awesome and I've never met such a warm and friendly group. Thanks for giving my daughter, Maggie, a warm reception too. Excellect job, all the way around-We've got to do this next year!
It was great meeting you. We enjoyed hearing you and your daughter at open mic. She is really cute, and so much confidence!!! I'll be posting videos on the pic page in the coming two weeks of all the open mic and concert performances.

Hippie Dribble
03-21-2011, 02:25 AM
beautiful pictures. gorgeous location. smiling faces. big line-up of Kamakas. dancing. happy children. big line up of Kamakas. great performers. bright sunshine. oooh...did I mention the big line up of Kamakas??? :drool:

joeybug
03-21-2011, 04:27 AM
Lovely pictures, looks like a good time was had by all!

joeybug
03-21-2011, 04:27 AM
beautiful pictures. gorgeous location. smiling faces. big line-up of Kamakas. dancing. happy children. big line up of Kamakas. great performers. bright sunshine. oooh...did I mention the big line up of Kamakas??? :drool:

I think it's time for your medication Eugene!

Mandarb
03-21-2011, 05:36 AM
Great pics - thanks for sharing. Beautiful day - looks like the weather cooperated.

Ukuleleblues
03-21-2011, 03:28 PM
It was a great festival, I've gotten nothing but positive input from folks that attended, volunteered and hosted it. I also have some good news coming about the next one...........

philpot
03-21-2011, 03:51 PM
I think I went back to the picture of the Kamaka concert a few dozen times... anyways, looks like fun!!