Ukulele Performances on Guam

EleoCasil

Reaction score
Man we need to have some Ukulele Performers come to the Island of Guam. The Ukulele is becoming a huge hit here on the island, and it would be great for the Kids to see some really good ukulele players perform! Jake Shimabukuro came out. Sure wish we can get him our here! Aldrine why don't you take tour out here! haha

Eleo

im sure there are some already great ukulele players there. try going around to the local bars and lounges and look at their line-ups for live entertainment.

also try to set up some sort of ukulele players group there. if you get all the players on the island together... there is sure to be someone that will shine.

make that person a star!

i second all nuke said.

i posted a thread about making groups/ clubs around everyones area. you should do the same, many opportunities may show up. you never know!

im sure there are some already great ukulele players there. try going around to the local bars and lounges and look at their line-ups for live entertainment.

also try to set up some sort of ukulele players group there. if you get all the players on the island together... there is sure to be someone that will shine.

make that person a star!

As of now they have 'open uke night' over at JB's ukulele hut here. I have yet to make it out to one... but Guam does have some shining stars! I think its mainly Ryan the uke wonder kid right now. We also had 'those two guys' they started out playin island music covers in the hotel and just made a cd.

But yeah, the uke is making a huge surge on Guam, all the kids love it. So do I, but I don't have any star power hehe.

I wasn't on island for when Jake came though. too bad. My brother got a table for 4 right next to the stage though and got some awesome footage of Jake tearing it up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom