Michigan Peninsula Players

Nuke-ulele

Reaction score
So, any more Mitten State members on here? I am in Ann Arbor...

Yeah I am from Northville, which is right next to Livonia and about 20 mins from both Ann Arbor and Detroit, me and two of my friends just picked up two ukes and changed the tuning of a guitar to gCEA, but none of us are very good as of yet.

I'm in Southgate, but I'm an absolute beginner.

Oh yea heres another one for ya. I'm from Newaygo, MI. Tiny little town about an hour north of Grand Rapids. I have been playing for about a year. Still learning and such. Would b sweet if we all found a way to meet and talk about this stuff in person. I love talking to fellow ukers!

any teachers in the metro detroit area?

I'm in Dearborn Heights, just started in january. As for teachers in the metro area, i havent found one yet.

BATTLE CREEK. represent.
so i'm pretty close to both kzoo and AA!

i'm in detroit right now though, for school. but only for 3 and a half-ish more weeks!

so, should we try to get something together, or will it be a waste of time? I think im decent enough now to have fun playing with some people.

Although I live in Illinois, I cover the entire state of Michigan for work so I am Detroit, Ann Arbor, Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, etc quite often. Meeting up with fellow ukers sure beats a night alone in the hotel.

Top Bottom