Happy First full day of spring!

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
I just wanted to wish everyone a happy first full day of Spring(Here in the Northern Hemisphere anyway). It has been a pretty rough winter here in the Northeast, as well as most Northern parts of the US and Canada. I for one am looking forward to the promise of warmer weather and more outdoor activity, which of course includes outdoor uke playing.

So cheers everyone. Happy Days are here again!

Yay!! Spring!!!

Although it snowed pretty heavily last night so now it looks like winter again...

Same to you.. Can you believe it is snowing here!!! My first crocus popped up and now it's snowing. It' has been a VERY rough winter up here in NY too... I have hung up my snowshoes for the winter and I am very ready for growing veggies and being outside!!

I know it's coming, just not on my clock!

Yay for spring one of the two seasons I can breathe okay in, too cold in winter and too hot in summer...so I loves me some spring and autumn!

Same to you.. Can you believe it is snowing here!!! My first crocus popped up and now it's snowing. It' has been a VERY rough winter up here in NY too... I have hung up my snowshoes for the winter and I am very ready for growing veggies and being outside!!

I know it's coming, just not on my clock!

We had some snow here this morning as well. Anyway, Happy Spring to All.

I grew up in Pennsylvania and spring was my 2nd favorite season, following closely behind fall. I left the state for about a decade and lived in Hawaii, Spain, and other places, mostly warmer than PA. I went back and it only took a few years to decide winter was more than I cared to deal with to make it to the other seasons. We moved to Florida a little over 7 years ago and the only snow I've seen since the move was from an airplane. I think I'll keep it that way for a while longer.

Enjoy your springtime. Nothing like the crisp air in the morning when all the vegetation is coming back from dormancy.

Top Bottom