FS: Mele mahogany Tenor with case <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.
You interested in any trades?

She's pretty! Just bought a LoPrinzi myself or I'd be interested. I'm sure you'll have not problem selling it.

Thanks, I hope you're right! :) It's a very nice uke, I just don't play it very often. My 20's Martin soprano and Favilla baritone get most of my attention.

Not going to lie, I'd buy it if my dog wasn't ran over last week and depleted my uke fund:( at least he survived:)

Not going to lie, I'd buy it if my dog wasn't ran over last week and depleted my uke fund:( at least he survived:)
Aloha John,
Sorry to hear about your doggie, I'm a animal lover..hope he doing fine.....and can recover from it...many blessings man...MM Stan

Oh man that is a beauty!!!! If I did not just invest my $$$ reparing my Kamaka Pineapple.......I would be very tempted!!
Good luck..it should sell.

That is a beautiful ukulele, and I hear Meles sound really nice. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to deplete my K-brand fund, or it would be tough not to jump on this one. Good luck with it!

Hi,
I see you are on ebay as well. I am looking for a new tenor and am considering your offer, but there is another Mele on ebay in solid Koa that I am considering as well. I'm really unsure which to choose. Can anyone without hearing the two instruments give me any guidance?

yes, I've put it on ebay at a higher price to cover the ebay fees. I will gladly end the auction to sell it here at the lower price.
I haven't played a koa Mele, but generally I believe koa has a brighter tone than mahogany and is lighter in color.

yes, I've put it on ebay at a higher price to cover the ebay fees. I will gladly end the auction to sell it here at the lower price.
I haven't played a koa Mele, but generally I believe koa has a brighter tone than mahogany and is lighter in color.

Just to keep you up to date, I am negotiating with the seller of the Koa uke. It has a Fishman Pickup on it that I would rather not have, but if I can neutralize it, and if the price is right? I will let you know as soon as I do. I wish I could play them both side by side. Thanks Bob

I've played and owned both koa and mahogany.ukes from mele. i feel thar the mahogany ones have a better look and the.sound can be similar yet.different. click my YouTube and I have a so7nd.comparison beyween a solid koa.and a koa top as qell.as.a video with my mahogany 6 string.

Strings do influence a ton, especially if they are older...Getting some new strings on that beauty will probably make it sing a very pretty song...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom