Is the Marketplace the first forum you visit when you come here?

Cheeso

Reaction score
Am I the only one who checks the Marketplace first when I come to this forum?

What is wrong with me?

Most likely your UAS is very active at the minute. I only check the marketplace when i have money to spend on ukes.

I always hit the "What's New" link & if there are any new sale items listedd - that is where I go. I also rabidly hit eBay's uke section & sort by "ending soon" and/or "Newly listed". Yes, doctor, I am an addict!

And I just bought a uke off of the Atlanta Craigslist!

You bought the Loprinzi didn't you... Nice price:)

I always hit the "What's New" link & if there are any new sale items listedd - that is where I go. I also rabidly hit eBay's uke section & sort by "ending soon" and/or "Newly listed". Yes, doctor, I am an addict!

And I just bought a uke off of the Atlanta Craigslist!

That's a great collection you have!

I've been trying to avoid it (not very effectively though!), since I need another uke like I need a soundhole in my head!

Yea it is the first go-to place as of late. I've been absent from UU due to work. But I'm in the market for a new uke or an upgrade. Trying to start teaching my friends so I gotta take care of my students :)

I rarely go to the marketplace, eBay yes, but not the marketplace, mostly because it usually way out of my price range I usually look for new posts in Uke Talk, Uke Beginners and the Introduction forums and post there, occasionally I wander to Contests and Videos, but generally I'm in Uke Talk..

I always go to 'Uke Talk' first, just because it generally has a wide range of current and interesting topics up for discussion...and that's where all the people are usually :)

PM's first, UU main page new posts, Member intro...,uke talk etc... oh yeah if the wallet is empty...pass on the marketplace...lol

PM's first, UU main page new posts, Member intro...,uke talk etc... oh yeah if the wallet is empty...pass on the marketplace...lol

Stan you must take hours going through your PMs with all the friends you have on the forum!

Aloha Ronnie,
You probally have just as much as me.....if not more.. my eyes light up when I see I have messages..it makes me soo happy and everyone is sooo nice....UU forums is heaven to me...

Top Bottom