You Tube question

Jnobianchi

Reaction score
OK - embarrassing thing happened to me and a fellow YouTuber. :(

I pushed the like button on his video, as it was quite good, and thought I favorited it as well. A couple of weeks go by, and he gets a notification from me that I flagged his video as spam. He's not happy, and neither am I, as it wasn't spam, AND I liked it.

So I go to the video, and I can't see that I flagged it. Very strange. Anybody have any idea how I can undo this? The problem is, I have no memory of doing it, nor does it appear that I've done this, according to his video page and according to my YouTube account.

Any ideas?

Seems like maybe the staff at you tube, removed the flag because they got around to checking it and realized there was nothing to be concerned about....if it doesn't show I would imagine that is the case...

Apologize to your fellow uker.. accidents happen and sometimes we just click the wrong thing or sometimes the technology fails us.

sorry that happened to you John...

I hope that it all gets sorted, Carrie seems to have given you sound advice on how to handle it, hopefully he understand it was an honest mistake!

Top Bottom