Kts-4 thank you

slimbob

Reaction score
Thank you all for the good advice about my new Kiwaya KTS-4 set up. as you advised I left the action at factory setting and put on Worths CM. The worths strings you suggested are absolutly the perfect strings for this uke. the sound is amazing. Now if i can just get used to the friction tuners. but these tuners give it such good balance, i dont think ill need a leash. Thanks again, Bob

Thank you all for the good advice about my new Kiwaya KTS-4 set up. as you advised I left the action at factory setting and put on Worths CM. The worths strings you suggested are absolutly the perfect strings for this uke. the sound is amazing. Now if i can just get used to the friction tuners. but these tuners give it such good balance, i dont think ill need a leash. Thanks again, Bob

Glad you like the Worths. When it's time to replace them, try the Martin 600s. I think you'll like them as well.

Those are great instruments. Even though they are not cheap, they are a great bargain. You get a LOT of uke for the money. There are many others out there (including a number of custom instruments) that simply cannot touch the build, playability, tone and balance that this instrument has.

FWIW- I recently put a set of Southcoast mediums on mine and they sound great.

Glad you like the Worths. When it's time to replace them, try the Martin 600s. I think you'll like them as well.

Aloha Slimbob,
I'd second on Thom's advice....Martin Fleuro carbon M600...the way to go...man....Happy Strummings..Ahh much sweeter....

Top Bottom