Internet Call In Uke Show

pdxuke

Reaction score
Hi Everybody:

I'm on Spring Break with time to kill, and I've signed up for a free trial of BlogSpotRadio. This allows one to host an Internet Talk Show. I'm doing a live demo tonight of a show I'm calling Uke Chat.

To listen:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ukechat/2011/03/22/uke-chat-1

You can call in and chat live by calling the phone in line listed on the page. But if you sign up with blogspotradio (free) you can call in via skype--just log in with your blogspot account and then on my page you'll see a skype button.

This is all very new to me, so tonight I'll be fumbling through. I may be talking to myself :)

This is just for fun. Tonight's topic is UAS! How bad do you have it> How many ukes, your favorites, etc.

Show time is 8 pm PDST, 11PM EDST.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ukechat/2011/03/22/uke-chat-1

It would be fun to hear your voice!

Hope you'll do it again, so I can check in. Just got to this thread, an hour too late. Did you enjoy yourself?

That was fun, PM me if you want my PH#. If you need someone to interview or want to chat about any of my articles or what not. Thanks for talking with me, I hope I was not to weird to talk to.

Thanks for archiving the program. I listened to some of it last night and enjoyed it. I hope to listen to the rest of it later today. Nice job!

I want to thank everyone who supported the very first UKE CHAT Radio program; with little more than a few hours notice, an announcement here, a Facebook blast and a Tweet, we had 60+ live listeners and over 25 who listened to the archived show. There's clearly interest.

Since it's my Spring Break I'm going to play around this week, and tonight from 7:30 PST to 8:30 I'll host a show. I'm trying to line up a guest, but if not, the topic will be, "What's Your Favorite Uke?"

Going forward, after this Spring Break testing week to get to know the software, etc, since I know time zones are an issue, I think I'm going to go to a Saturday weekly day show--like Car Talk :) I think once a week is plenty, and we'll try both hour and two hour formats just to see. Probably an hour will be enough.

If you have ideas on topics, guests, whatever, shoot me an email at ukechat@gmail.com

Tonight, 7:30-8:30 PST, 10:30-11:30 EST: show is here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ukechat

Since it's my Spring Break I'm going to play around this week, and tonight from 7:30 PST to 8:30 I'll host a show. I'm trying to line up a guest, but if not, the topic will be, "What's Your Favorite Uke?"

Aw, man, I'll have to miss it because I will actually be at a fellow uker's house, practicing a duet. But you've already heard volumes about my favorite uke anyway :)

Oh man I'd call but firstly I'm heading to bed, and secondly, the neighbors wouldn't enjoy if my voice got loud at 4am. :(

You gotta good radio voice going on there!

Top Bottom