"Peanut Butter And Honey"

This song is fabulous! I just love it! I watched it earlier this am on You tube!
that Loprinzi is so tiny! I can't get over it.. sounds great though!
Thanks as usual for sharing! I love watching how natural you look when you play the music just comes out of every part of you...

Ahhhh Bruddah Jon,
You romantic sweet guy....Peanut butter and Honey....hmm...sounds sweet man....and that bambino is awesome....when will we see you and eugenie playing together.....waiting for that one mate..Happy Strummings...MM Stan :cheers::music:

Yip, another great one, well done on the writing. Beautifully played and sung (again!!!). :D

Oooh that was so sweet. Thank you so very much. I am with mmstan when do we get to see you and eugenie playing together? I just love everything that you do.

thankyou so much Carrie, Stan, Eric, Tony, Roxie, Gavin and ombracorta

you guys are the best. it's scary throwing an original or 2 into the mix, so thanks for softening the blow for me. :eek: I would love to put eugenie in front of the camera as she is very photogenic ..he he...but she may take some convincing...but I'll keep working on it. Miss Eugenie though might be an easier conquest for this old stooge (12 years old...more open to bribery / threats etc etc )...we'll see!!! :)

Top Bottom