The core of my uke family

Pippin

Reaction score
ukes_march2011.jpg

L-R:

Oscar Schmidt OU280SWK, Oscar Schmidt OU5LCE, KoAloha Super-Concert, KoAloha Pineapple Sunday, Ohana CK-300G, Ohana CK-70G, Ohana SK-50WG, and lying down... the Mainland "Classic Mahogany" baritone. I fell in love with this bari in an instant.

ukes_march2011.jpg

L-R:

Oscar Schmidt OU280SWK, Oscar Schmidt OU5LCE, KoAloha Super-Concert, KoAloha Pineapple Sunday, Ohana CK-300G, Ohana CK-70G, Ohana SK-50WG, and lying down... the Mainland "Classic Mahogany" baritone. I fell in love with this bari in an instant.

What a handsome family! :)

I notice the Koaloha side of the family is seated between the Ohanas and the O. Schmidts. The Mainland branch meanwhile just doesn't want any part of any feuds there. :)

Aloha Mikey,
Nice collection of your ukuleles...must be fun going through them and playing ......you got any comparison videos??? Thanks for sharing...all you do.
I hope your health has improved too...Happy Strummings and God's Blessings..Take Care, MM Stan

Aloha Pippin, very nice. Thanks for sharing the family photo.

My wife totally said it was time for a new couch...
I would however like to sit on that one.

ukes_march2011.jpg

L-R:

Beautiful ukulele family! Which one carves the turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

Nice ones bruddah.

That is quite the family!
Are we related? I have a pono soprano named Pippin.

So, Pippin, you say that this is "the core of my uke family".

This implies that you have other ukuleles. Is that the case?

C'mon - spill! we want to see ALL of them!

(And one of these days I'll post photos of all of mine, in a group shot.)

-Kurt

Uke's to be proud of! Very nice collection!

p.s. I like the couch...

So, Pippin, you say that this is "the core of my uke family".

This implies that you have other ukuleles. Is that the case?

C'mon - spill! we want to see ALL of them!

(And one of these days I'll post photos of all of mine, in a group shot.)

-Kurt

Yes, there are more, but these are the ones that get most of the play time and the others would not fit on the couch. :)

Top Bottom