Yeah, about that strap there...

soulpowerbreaks

Reaction score
So I ordered this really good classical guitar strap from d'andrea for use with my incoming tenor Lanikai. It's small, easy to use, and relatively less dorky than other straps.

Except Amazon said "colors may vary"

asdfc.jpg

Yeah.

Last edited:
This strap looks really cool. You just have find a matching Hawaiian shirt and you are all set!

Cheers
Chief

PS: Whoops, you are in Alabama......

PPS: You may have to move to Hawaii.......

This strap looks really cool. You just have find a matching Hawaiian shirt and you are all set!

Cheers
Chief

PS: Whoops, you are in Alabama......

PPS: You may have to move to Hawaii.......

and a nice pair of sunglasses. :)

Rainbow colors?!? THE HORROR

I think I'd personally like it. I see you still left a five star review of the product on amazon, so I'm glad it's working for you anyway.

Last edited:
Hehehe, yeah, "colors may vary" usually means you'll get the least popular style.

Though I confess I kinda dig it ...

Fancy!

I looked at those on amazon, but ended up buying a Uke Thong.
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=uke+thong

I don't use it as much as I thought I would. I guess I'm still figuring out the best way for me to hold this puppy.

I say wear it! You'll already stand out in a crowd just because you're carrying a uke!

Well, I will confess it's grown on me. It functions well and it's comfortable.

Also it deserved five stars. It's a good strap.

EDIT: My tenor doesn't have strap pegs, so this one is a classical guitar strap. Compared to other classical guitar straps, trust me when I say this one is ALOT less dorky than some other gerry-rigs out there. Also how did you know what Amazon account was mine?

Last edited:
That's the first strap I bought. I think I kept the hook. My personal opinion was that the strap was too wide. Hope you like yours though.

Well, I will confess it's grown on me. It functions well and it's comfortable.

Also it deserved five stars. It's a good strap.

EDIT: My tenor doesn't have strap pegs, so this one is a classical guitar strap. Compared to other classical guitar straps, trust me when I say this one is ALOT less dorky than some other gerry-rigs out there. Also how did you know what Amazon account was mine?

I could tell the Amazon review was yours just because it was worded extremely similarly to your post here, was referring to using it for a uke, and was posted very recently. I'm not a stalker I swear! <shifty eyes>

I dunno. I'm definitely keeping it though. I've gotten alot of different opinions about it but since most girls tend to think it's cute I may as well stick with it XD

I find that I don't need a strap except with my tenors. There I use the soft, thin braided elk hide strap I originally bought for my mandolin. A strap that weighs more than the uke just seems unnecessary to me. :)

John

Top Bottom