Excited, suprise custom started

Landshark

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Just found out the build on my custom mystery uke is starting this week, way cool, very excited, I have been waiting for this news for awhile.
Here is a peek
firstbeetah-1.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful! Give us a hint, who is the builder?

who is it?????? I'm guessing Moore Bettah... :drool:

Aloha Bob,
Nice koa...Wow wee...keep us infromed...You lucky guy...MM Stan..
Chuck too....I'm sooo jealous....

Just found out the build on my custom mystery uke is starting this week, way cool, very excited, I have been waiting for this news for awhile.
Here is a peek
firstbeetah-1.jpg

Welcome to the MB family! Are you gonna give us any more details? Wow, this is exciting. I'm thrilled for you. Really.

Congrats! Look foward to some build pics.

Ok, mine is going to be
all Koa body and top, slotted headstock, ebony fret board, binding , bridge, and headpiece, small surprise inlay, more details later

Why is it a surprise or a mystery? If you commissioned a custom uke, surely you had some say in what it will be. :confused:

True, but sometimes it is better to let the artist express themselves, it something I do as a photorapher quite a bit.

Aloha Landshark,
Congrats on your forthcoming uke......good for you.......enjoy it as I know you will.....................BO.................

Someday I hope to have an MB as well. That is a beautiful uke that is underway. Congrats

True, but sometimes it is better to let the artist express themselves, it something I do as a photorapher quite a bit.

x2 I've always done that with my commissioned guitars. I request the wood combinations, but let the artist do their job from there.

x2 I've always done that with my commissioned guitars. I request the wood combinations, but let the artist do their job from there.

X3...... If there are no changes then you're just building by the numbers. An ukulele will assume a life of it's own as it grows on the work bench. It's the builder's job to listen when the instrument speaks.

Top Bottom