Which one of my Kamakas should I sell

Landshark

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I find that I am not playing either my concert or standard Kamakas very much. Both ukes are beautiful and sound great but I just find lately I like playing my tenors more, and with a new tenor coming, I think they will sit more. So I was thinking I have too many ukes not being played and I should sell one of them. I first thought, sell the standard since it is the farthest from a tenor, then I thought my KoAloha PS is pretty close to a super concert, so then I should sell the concert and keep the standard because it is a dlx and so different than anything else I own.
Kamakasfrtsm.jpg

kamakacfrtfullsm.jpg

Last edited:
Sell the standard to me :)

I find that I am not playing either my concert or standard Kamakas very much. ....

Sell both, if you're not playing either. I might keep the deluxe soprano, as they are not too common, if you had to keep one.

Keep them both. You'll probably regret selling either. If I had to choose, I'd keep the soprano.

Keep the soprano. The concerts are $10,400 a dozen. You can get them anytime... : )

Last edited:
Keep the concert, I already have one of those, *I* WILL TAKE THE STANDARD! :drool:

Seriously, keep the soprano because it's a Kamaka, it's stunning, it has a piece of the soul of Hawaii in it, and you have a ready market for the concert, which is rather plain but so is mine, and I adore it.

No No! Sell the concert to me.......preferably cheap!

I think in time you may end up giving both of them a new home. You'll be playing your Moore Bettah. I'd probably keep the one that's the most different from the one you are getting. (But I'm not one to play different types.)

Well, you know if you sell either of them you'll eventually regret it. But you have no room to store them. I feel your pain, and I have the perfect solution. I will sacrifice some of the space in my office/uke room and store them for you. So, just send them both to me and in a few years when you decide you want them back they'll be waiting for you...

:biglaugh:

John

I wish I had your problem!

Just make sure-regret is a terrible thing to live with...

Top Bottom