Good News and my latest Video!

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Afternoon everyone :D

So, I've been waiting for the past couple of months to hear if my disability benefit would be renewed, if it wasn't I would have to give up my car and other luxuries because I wouldn't be able to afford to run it or them. Without my car I couldn't get out much or to appointments and such.

Anyhoo, this morning I got the letter saying my disability had been approved and would stay that way until May 2014!!!! YAY!!! Thank God!!!

So, I thought I would share..what's something that's made you smile recently?

Oh and here's my latest video, no where near as good as Countrymouse's which I watched to get the tune right, she is an amazing player with an amazing voice! I urge you all to check out her version!

Yay for good news! Yay for Ukuleles! Yay for friends!

Joey

Thanks for sharing the good news. Take care.

Aloha Joey,,
Enjoyed the video and your ukulele playing...and Woo hoo on your disability has been approved...guess all that worrying is over...Have a nice day...Take Care and Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Thanks for sharing the good news. Take care.

Aloha Joey,,
Enjoyed the video and your ukulele playing...and Woo hoo on your disability has been approved...guess all that worrying is over...Have a nice day...Take Care and Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Over for now! Still will have to reapply, but right now I don't care about that I'm just glad I get to keep my independence some! I won't be having a new Uke to celebrate, I haven't got any extra money, just been given the same amount but for longer, although I will get about a £15 increase in April/May!

Joey. Great news!! I am happy for you that you can stop stressing over disability pay...

Thanks for sharing your video too. Keep strumming improvements happen in strides..

Joey. Great news!! I am happy for you that you can stop stressing over disability pay...

Thanks for sharing your video too. Keep strumming improvements happen in strides..

I am so happy, and relieved! I have been practising lots of different music and doing theory most of the day, so I will get there, my strumming is good until I try to record and then I mess up!

Hi Joey,

you ask what has made me smile recently...

YOU

I'm so glad you've got the stability of the benefit behind you. I really think your playing is coming along nicely as well. Anyways, I smiled all the way through your video, and I feel a whole lot better about the world. Thank you.

Hey Joey, you're really improving by leaps and bounds!

What's made me smile recently is that the final bill for the new pipes in the building and resulting new bathroom finally came through, almost a year after the job was completed. That makes me smile because firstly, it's done, and secondly, it was much less than was estimated. Yay!

Top Bottom