Every Day is New Uke Day (for someone so it seems)!

hopkid

Reaction score
And today (or rather yesterday) is mine! I won an auction for a Kamaka Pineapple on ebay and was bummed that it didn't arrive last Tuesday prior to a 5-day trip to San Francisco. That meant that my pineapple would sit in the post office with the rest of our held mail for the duration. It arrived in a beat-to-hell cardboard box yesterday and I feared the worst. Thankfully the case and bundles of bubble wrap inside protected the pineapple. I immediately restrung it (I'm a lefty) and it is really fun to play.

I think my UAS has been quelled for now. Sigh.

View attachment 21879
View attachment 21887
View attachment 21880
View attachment 21878

Last edited:
Was watching that one - VERY NICE! I bought one about the same age a month or so ago, but since it had a few prominent cracks, I sent it to Kamaka for repair. Yours is a beauty! Congratulations!

Thanks, Gmoney! What age do you reckon this one is? The ebay description didn't mention it as I recall. And as described you can feel the seam on the back that goes down the middle but I can live with that.

Say, can you see the images in my OP or did you go to my profile album? All I see are the boxes with a red x. I'm still trying to figure out this image embed thing.

The postal service can be so brutal, they should have know you were waiting on a highly anticipated Ukulele! To hell with em!

Aloha Hopkid,
Congratulations on your Kamaka Pineapple ukulele, TG it came to you safe and sound...Have fun and enjoy..happy strummings...do you have pictures..Thanks for sharing...MM Stan

I do have images but I'm not being very successful at including them in my posts. I've edited by OP using a different method. It's not the most efficient way but at least you can get to the photos.

Top Bottom