Rude man on YouTube has left me cross!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raecarter

Reaction score
Check out this screen shot http://db.tt/xYKZXDn was there any need for his comments! I do not profess to being a superstar and if he took the time to read about me he will see that I record everything in one take warts and all! Wow im cross why aren't people like this?

Check out this screen shot http://db.tt/xYKZXDn was there any need for his comments! I do not profess to being a superstar and if he took the time to read about me he will see that I record everything in one take warts and all! Wow im cross why aren't people like this?

wow man, that's brutal. there's always going to be people out there who will just try to bring you down... keep on strummin' away brotha, and shake those "haters" off to the way side!

wow man, that's brutal. there's always going to be people out there who will just try to bring you down... keep on strummin' away brotha, and shake those "haters" off to the way side!
I'm not normally bothered but he clearly isn't a nice man and has trawled youtube picking holes he had a video up singing which I'm sure I could have criticised but thats note me. He must have been worried about that though as he has pulled it now

What I find is the majority of the time, those who flame others youtube videos have no actual talent themselves, and are reduced to staring at a screen all day, drooling and consuming potato chips whilst relentlessly throwing unneeded and mostly wrong criticisms at people they wish they could be like. Take it in stride, if you gain a following of haters you become famous. Look at Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber!!

(keep your eyes peeled, I have a reply comment coming for that guy ;) )

Annnnd here was my response comment...

"@jamiebrereton21 Look at your comment, now look back at the others, now look at your comment, now at the others again. Sadly, your comment isn't like the others, but if you stopped criticizing others and switched to using intelligence, you could seem like you have an actual opinion. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a website flaming a video you wish YOUR videos could be like! Whats that in your hand? now its in mine! its common sense. That thing you lack."

Rae I am sorry to see this, I agree with others that they probably don't have any talent and are trying to make themselves feel better! I realize that everyone isn't going to like all styles of music or all players voices etc.. but I find NO reason to be rude and hurtful about it. Just move on and not visit others videos.
It's exactly why the few videos I make are completely private, I am too sensitive to be found by people like that. I admire all of you that put your videos out there for all to see, it takes so much courage.
Rae you are very talented and have improved leaps and bounds since I joined UU in August.. don't stop sharing with us! More of us enjoy your music and I for one look forward to hearing about your gigs and seeing a new video pop up on my you tube! Hang in there!

Ha thanks for your support I know it's mad that I'm annoyed but he had a Bruno Mars singing cover on and he's pulled it now incase I critised him

Rae I am sorry to see this, I agree with others that they probably don't have any talent and are trying to make themselves feel better! I realize that everyone isn't going to like all styles of music or all players voices etc.. but I find NO reason to be rude and hurtful about it. Just move on and not visit others videos.
It's exactly why the few videos I make are completely private, I am too sensitive to be found by people like that. I admire all of you that put your videos out there for all to see, it takes so much courage.
Rae you are very talented and have improved leaps and bounds since I joined UU in August.. don't stop sharing with us! More of us enjoy your music and I for one look forward to hearing about your gigs and seeing a new video pop up on my you tube! Hang in there!

Thank you x

Annnnd here was my response comment...

"@jamiebrereton21 Look at your comment, now look back at the others, now look at your comment, now at the others again. Sadly, your comment isn't like the others, but if you stopped criticizing others and switched to using intelligence, you could seem like you have an actual opinion. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a website flaming a video you wish YOUR videos could be like! Whats that in your hand? now its in mine! its common sense. That thing you lack."

Awesome...

Some people are quick to write scathing comments while on the safety of their computers, where they don't have to actually face the person they're criticizing. I've seen every type of video/performance criticized, even amazing performances. Those people are writing just to see if they can ruin someone's day. I'm over it. Just ignore him and eventually he'll crawl back into his hole. :)

I wouldn't worry about it. Remove his post and forget he ever made it. Even if he still had his vid up much better not to sink to his level. Have a great one!

Usually if you check the channel of a person like that, you'll find they don't have anything to offer. They are typically boring miserable people that aren't in the least bit interesting.

+1!!!! I liked it...screw him!!!

I would not take it too personally, I would probably be upset myself and feel like you.
My experience is most flammers are jerks and have no real life.
Keep playing and singing and have FUN, do songs your way.
To me it does not really matter how good someone plays or sings, it is their enjoyment.
We can't all hit a golf ball like Jack or Arnie, but millions of folks get out and hack away anyway.

Usually if you check the channel of a person like that, you'll find they don't have anything to offer. They are typically boring miserable people that aren't in the least bit interesting.

Yes Mike is correct! I went to the idiots channel and he has no uploaded videos and only 1 person subscribed to his useless channel.
I would just delete his comments like you already did and keep on keeping on!!!!

If you have haters you're doing something right haha.

Also, I like your Eye of the Tiger!

I would not take it too personally, I would probably be upset myself and feel like you.
My experience is most flammers are jerks and have no real life.
Keep playing and singing and have FUN, do songs your way.
To me it does not really matter how good someone plays or sings, it is their enjoyment.
We can't all hit a golf ball like Jack or Arnie, but millions of folks get out and hack away anyway.

That's a great analogy

I forgot to add this:
He can't throw rotten eggs at you on you tube. (or at least hit you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom