Seperate board discussion for banjo ukes?

the52blues

Reaction score
I'm also a member of the Ukulele Cosmos and they recently opened a separate board discussion for banjo ukes. Would it be worthwhile here? Instead of searching through uke talk to find discussions specific to the crankiest members of the uke family we would be able to participate easier.

I play both, and don't want to be segregated..

Maybe just try to get the banjo uke posters to always add a banjo uke tag to their posts?

Already Cranky

Instead of searching through uke talk to find discussions specific to the crankiest members of the uke family we would be able to participate easier.

Man, if I get that banjo uke, will I get even crabbier?:eek:ld:

hmm, I gotta find the Ukulele Cosmos discussion board for banjo ukes. I'll be getting mine in a few days.

I want to be stereotyped- I want to be classified....
sorry, old punk rock lyrics.
As more and more companies enter the fray and produce banjo ukes, I see it as totally justified as a large portion of our community would live in bliss if they never heard one.
Banjo uke is decidedly more popular in the UK, but I think there are plenty of us in the US (and John would know where to drop his banjo- uke science automatically).

The group thing will work but if you go to "New Posts" when you sign on to UU there is nothing to say anyone posted in the groups. You have to physically go there and look. Just sayin'. I was actually thinking of a forum group for banjo uke then your posts will still come up in "New Posts".

Last edited:
Top Bottom