Cat Story

Ukuleleblues

Reaction score
We went down to the Doc Williams SPCA to give them their donation check from the Blackwater Ukulele festival, I wanted to get a pic. I asked them how they did (they had dog and cats up for adoption at the park). Cathy from the SPCA tells me "We came with four cats and left with five." She told me while they were at the Gardens for the Festival a little girl found a Kitty in the woods and brought it to the table. They named her "Cypress".

Check out the Video on the home page. festival.charlestonhotshots.com

or you can see it on U-Tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THeEucPYH0k

I still have tons of videos from the Festival to process and post.

We'd take her in if firstly we weren't so far away, and secondly, we didn't have a cat-hating-dog in an apartment that's too small for animals that don't get on. :(

She seems like a sweetiepie, I hope someone gives her a forever home soon!

Cats are like Harley Davidsons, you don't own them, they own you. Cats are are awesom.

We have four cats at home right now, all shelter cats. We've had as many as seven at a time, mostly strays, but some shelter cats too. Our dog is a shelter dog. The amount of unrestrained affection these shelter animals give is humbling. I don't think our lives would be as rich, fulfilling and entertaining without our pets. But it's sad so many end up in shelters because people are too lazy or stupid to care for them properly.

We're big supporters of our local humane society and we always promote responsible pet ownership - vaccinations, neutering and spaying - throughout the community.

We have four cats at home right now, all shelter cats. We've had as many as seven at a time, mostly strays, but some shelter cats too. Our dog is a shelter dog. The amount of unrestrained affection these shelter animals give is humbling. I don't think our lives would be as rich, fulfilling and entertaining without our pets. But it's sad so many end up in shelters because people are too lazy or stupid to care for them properly.

We're big supporters of our local humane society and we always promote responsible pet ownership - vaccinations, neutering and spaying - throughout the community.

I could have written this myself. We have 4 shelter cats, they are the best little loves ever!! They bring so much happiness and joy to all of us!
Thanks to all of those adopting from and supporting your local shelters!

We love our felines, too. We have a former homeless kitty named Goofball, who has never grown to be more than 2/3 the size of a normal house cat. We also own a Hemingway calico named Ms. Hudson, who is very loving, and a long hair named Molly, who mostly stays out side. They are all spayed, have shots, and flea medicine. They eat well. Ms Hudson and Molly came from the home of a Hospice patient who passed away last year. I used to go on the forum Cat Channel a lot.

I used to think my cats loved me so much they want to be in my lap, until I discovered that they think of us as warm furniture.

We have four cats - two own me - Miss Penne and Miss Spaghetti (Hetti for short) Yes, they are named after types of Pasta, I've had a Taglitelle and a Macaroni who started it all. The other two own B, Miss Violet who looks so sweet and innocent and is anything but and Mr Dash who's a real gentlemen, lets the other three eat before he will and gives up his food when they want more and he's not done. We love kitties!

Hope the kitty in question gets a forever home!

Top Bottom