MIM's = Awesome

azboiler

Reaction score
If you have any interest in the Uke, and you're anywhere near Charlotte, you HAVE to stop in at Mim's/Aloha Snow. I was down there from Indy for work. Meeting people like Mim are memorable experiences. You gain a friend who is a fellow enthusiast. You just end-up rooting for Mim by the time you leave. The Uke selection in her shop is broad and awesome. The Snow is tasty.......I tried one of Mim's favorites the 'Tiger's Blood'.

Now, the Ukes, my UAS is in high gear...switched from guitar about 5 months ago and I left with an Eleuke Rosewood Concert which is my fifth uke. Beautiful bride is none too pleased. She also goes the extra mile on setup and she offered to adjust the nut for me, but I thought the action was acceptable to me. No pressure at all from Mim, and you can just sense the joy coming from her when she talks about ukes. Had to take a picture to show the daughter back home....MIM with one of her beloved Eleukes.

MIM.jpg

jealous! I bought my eleuke from Mim online. It is a great uke from a great uke seller! I wish I could visit Charlotte but it is so far from South Australia. I'd defs buy online from Mim again, just wish I could drop in for snow :)

I love when uke people come visit me!!! We had such a good visit yesterday! Though ice cream customers kept interrupting... what is their problem? They should know I am talking uke and just quietly walk away ;) Haha!

Thanks for stopping in! It made my afternoon! Gets boring sometimes and I had been doing paperwork all day, so it was a wonderful change of pace! I hung your other baby back on the wall. I hope you are enjoying the one you went home with!

I'm hoping when I go home.. maybe this Christmas, I'll be allowed to take Anders and myself for a 3 hour drive for ice cream and ukes! I went to Winthrop so Charlotte is my town!

Mim is my personal uke supplier. I have already bought five from her. I have also watched her set up each and everyone. She's the best. And she has frozen treats. Can you ask for anything more?

Mim.. I would totally love to come visit your shop.. strum ukes and maybe do a little cardio X.. :)

Thanks for such a great online buying experience, I do so love my eleuke!!! So much I bought it a stand so I can look at it all the time!

Top Bottom