UU on Brown Bags to Stardom on Hawaii TV

Dino

Reaction score
Okay gang. I did it. Finally figured out what I am doing. Sorry this took so long. Its Ryan, Aaron & Aldrine promoting UU on a Hawaii TV show called Brown Bags to Stardom. BBTS started off as a Hawaii High School Talent contest. I rememeber it all the way back to pre-1983. It has now emerged as a tv show. Good job to Ryan, Aaron & Aldrine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz-rvLo7vg8

oh awesome! when did they do this?

oh awesome! when did they do this?

I think it was about 1 or 2 weeks ago. I meant to do this sooner, but I wasnt finalizing the video on the DVD disc so I couldnt edit it. I only figured out what I was doing after I read the instructions on the DVD burner for my tv. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Hey, btw, great job on the videos for UU. Wish I could of been there!

Cool. That sudden thread by rayan left a lot of people in the cold, I guess :) Thanks a lot for uploading the vid, I was under the impression that it was an interview or something, but this is like a commercial? The effects are so nostalgic, can you tell a bit more about the show/channel this was on?

Excellent video - but not exactly what I was expecting. I guess I was expecting a performance like the old days when BBTS was a "Talent Contest". LOL

Actually, there were videos in this "episode". I just edited out the UU appearance. Real different now from our old school days of BBTS.

Cool. That sudden thread by rayan left a lot of people in the cold, I guess :) Thanks a lot for uploading the vid, I was under the impression that it was an interview or something, but this is like a commercial? The effects are so nostalgic, can you tell a bit more about the show/channel this was on?

I believe the show was broadcasted on OC16 (oceanic cable 16). Brown Bags to Stardom, again, was originally a High school Talent contest. Started befor 1983 when I grad from high school. I dont know if its still the same as long ago, but they now have it on tv showcasing high school talent from different schools.

CRAZY ... I haven't heard BBTS in forever!

My sister competed way way back in 1986 I think... that was the year Na Leo featured the "local boys" jam, Glenn Medioros and some dope break dancers competed! WOW... WAAY THE HECK BACK!!!

CRAZY ... I haven't heard BBTS in forever!

My sister competed way way back in 1986 I think... that was the year Na Leo featured the "local boys" jam, Glenn Medioros and some dope break dancers competed! WOW... WAAY THE HECK BACK!!!

HA HA!! Hell yeah, I remember watching it that year (I grad '87 Campbell High). Glenn Medieros was THE s** back then yeah? What a cool trip back down memory lane. :rock:

Not to change the subject - but you remember "Breakin' Hawaii"? BWAHAHAHHA!! A bunch of my friends were on that show.

Top Bottom