Jake was just on the local news

itsme

Reaction score
Thanks for the link! I was driving in the car, and they mentioned he would be on KCAL at noon, but I wasn't able to see it live. Glad to hear he sold out at the Orange County Performing Arts Center. I look forward to seeing him tomorrow night at "The Canyon".

–Lori

Nice! I'm in LA, too...I should watch the news some time.

Yup, it was sold out. As always he was amazing and the venue was awesome. It was a great crowd with lots of followers looking to meet him after the show. He played two sets, songs from his new album and some of his standard songs. He played Crazy G as an encore...and yes he did have an uke leash, a white one with a black hook.

cheers!

It was a great show as always

Yup, it was sold out. As always he was amazing and the venue was awesome. It was a great crowd with lots of followers looking to meet him after the show. He played two sets, songs from his new album and some of his standard songs. He played Crazy G as an encore...and yes he did have an uke leash, a white one with a black hook.

cheers!
Uke Leashes don't have hooks. They connect at the headstock, not the sound hole. He had a different type of strap if it had a hook. Hopefully, after tonight he will give my Uke Leash a try.

–Lori

cheers!

Yes, it was a fantastic performance. He had the audience with him the entire time, He a such a personable young man. We were also able to see him in a smaller more intimate setting last october at the MACC in Kahului, Maui - it also included an up close and personal component where he got to share more of his technique with us and to talk story more.

On the down side, the seats last night were some of the most uncomfortable theater seats I have ever encountered. Also the show was far too short.

Mahalo to Kent for the opportunity to get great tickets!

Dusty & Gerry

Top Bottom