PDA

View Full Version : shirt design

UKESTAR
01-31-2008, 03:52 AM
Thought I would post this UU t-shirt to see what anyone thought of the potential....Rayan....Aldrine..? The uke is a freehand drawing of one of my own ukes...I created this whole design in about 1 hour....can do more if you want?? If you want to use it, its free of charge...it is sort of a "thank you" from me for creating this cool site. If not...no worries..

Also, the original is bigger for a t-shirt and much higher resolution for clarity...

Weezy
01-31-2008, 04:34 AM
Wow that's awesome! I'd rock that on a shirt.

E-Lo Roberts
01-31-2008, 05:28 AM
UkeStar, very cool. A little less busy would also make a great arm tattoo! ...e-lo......

NukeDOC
01-31-2008, 08:09 AM
me likes! definitely would rock that too.

UkuLeLesReggAe
01-31-2008, 11:01 PM
wow that looks awesome! don't think i will even bother trying now, i can't do as good :S

did you draw that?

rklicsu
02-01-2008, 08:30 AM
I'd really like to see a T with the UU logo printed on a brown T-Shirt. Any chances of seeing one in the near future?

NukeDOC
02-01-2008, 01:17 PM
I'd really like to see a T with the UU logo printed on a brown T-Shirt. Any chances of seeing one in the near future?

i think thats the original plan

UkuLeLesReggAe
02-01-2008, 02:09 PM
ok so i guess i posted my picture in the wrong thread! :S

so ill post mine again :D took me a while to draw, so i want sum1 to see it :Phttp://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/lolploppoo/ukecontest.jpg

crpccr
12-06-2012, 05:38 AM
I personally would LOVE to have a t shirt with your avator imprint!

Johnny Uke
12-06-2012, 09:12 AM
Thought I would post this UU t-shirt to see what anyone thought of the potential....Rayan....Aldrine..? The uke is a freehand drawing of one of my own ukes...I created this whole design in about 1 hour....can do more if you want?? If you want to use it, its free of charge...it is sort of a "thank you" from me for creating this cool site. If not...no worries..

Also, the original is bigger for a t-shirt and much higher resolution for clarity...

Wow that is completely fantastic! If UU Makes this into a T-shirt I hope they consider the bigger ukulele players and give us a 3X!

Would you mind if I use that image in my sig? If not I understand, Great job.

hoosierhiver
12-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Great design! , my only criticism is the "underground" looks cramped, maybe you could make the banner spread across the entire bottom.

bbycrts
12-06-2012, 09:34 AM
Great designs...unfortunately the thread itself is coming close to 5 years old...

Johnny Uke
12-06-2012, 10:13 AM
Great designs...unfortunately the thread itself is coming close to 5 years old...

Omg wow I did not notice that! Do you know if thy made it into a shirt? lol.

Mouthy1
12-07-2012, 04:51 AM
I love the avatar and the hand drawn. I would rock both of 'em!

Count me in if it goes live!!!

Garydavkra
12-07-2012, 05:21 AM
Making an iron on transfer would probably be the best way to go. Having a silk screen made could be very, very expensive especially for a small run. Also, learning how to silk screen and buying or building the equipment is an entirely different matter and requires time and money. Most t-shirt shops these days use digital printing but, they still do silk screen since digital printing has it's limits. Using markers could work if one has the artistic talent to make it work.:D

If you want a T shirt, it is not all that hard to buy a plain shirt and put the art work on your self. You can do it many ways, you can buy printing paper that turns into an iron on transfer, you could use laundry marking pen in various colours, or you could find out how to make a silk screen and there are other ways. None of them are rocket science. In some cases it is cheaper to buy a business shirt than a T shirt, draw the logo on the pocket and put a big logo on the back.
Or you could follow this link, which is to the shop attached to this site, and buy one.
http://ukeunderground.bigcartel.com/product/ukulele-underground-logo-t-shirt

sheikhaliofficial
02-06-2019, 08:50 PM
I Would like to Observe A-T with All an UU Emblem printed onto a Brownish Tshirt.
Any probability of visiting with one at the future?

Jerryc41
02-08-2019, 02:24 AM
Very nice work all around! I'm not one for wearing T-shirts, though. I used to have dozens of specialty shirts, but no more.