shirt design

UKESTAR

Reaction score
Thought I would post this UU t-shirt to see what anyone thought of the potential....Rayan....Aldrine..? The uke is a freehand drawing of one of my own ukes...I created this whole design in about 1 hour....can do more if you want?? If you want to use it, its free of charge...it is sort of a "thank you" from me for creating this cool site. If not...no worries..

Also, the original is bigger for a t-shirt and much higher resolution for clarity...

Attachments

• uu_artwork_post.jpg
    uu_artwork_post.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
wow that looks awesome! don't think i will even bother trying now, i can't do as good :S

did you draw that?

I'd really like to see a T with the UU logo printed on a brown T-Shirt. Any chances of seeing one in the near future?

I personally would LOVE to have a t shirt with your avator imprint!

Thought I would post this UU t-shirt to see what anyone thought of the potential....Rayan....Aldrine..? The uke is a freehand drawing of one of my own ukes...I created this whole design in about 1 hour....can do more if you want?? If you want to use it, its free of charge...it is sort of a "thank you" from me for creating this cool site. If not...no worries..

Also, the original is bigger for a t-shirt and much higher resolution for clarity...

Wow that is completely fantastic! If UU Makes this into a T-shirt I hope they consider the bigger ukulele players and give us a 3X!

Would you mind if I use that image in my sig? If not I understand, Great job.

Great designs...unfortunately the thread itself is coming close to 5 years old...

I love the avatar and the hand drawn. I would rock both of 'em!

Count me in if it goes live!!!

Making an iron on transfer would probably be the best way to go. Having a silk screen made could be very, very expensive especially for a small run. Also, learning how to silk screen and buying or building the equipment is an entirely different matter and requires time and money. Most t-shirt shops these days use digital printing but, they still do silk screen since digital printing has it's limits. Using markers could work if one has the artistic talent to make it work.:D

If you want a T shirt, it is not all that hard to buy a plain shirt and put the art work on your self. You can do it many ways, you can buy printing paper that turns into an iron on transfer, you could use laundry marking pen in various colours, or you could find out how to make a silk screen and there are other ways. None of them are rocket science. In some cases it is cheaper to buy a business shirt than a T shirt, draw the logo on the pocket and put a big logo on the back.
Or you could follow this link, which is to the shop attached to this site, and buy one.
http://ukeunderground.bigcartel.com/product/ukulele-underground-logo-t-shirt

I Would like to Observe A-T with All an UU Emblem printed onto a Brownish Tshirt.
Any probability of visiting with one at the future?

Top Bottom