Help Bosko & Honey help Japan!

Plainsong

Reaction score
Hi guys, Bosko & Honey are putting out a CD to raise money for Japan Red Cross Earthquake and Tsunami relief. All the proceeds of the CD go to the Red Cross, but if you get the sticker and tag... and you want those don't you... it will help their costs a little bit. 18 bucks gets you the Bosko & Honey Ukulele Safari Experience AND good mojo for helping Japan. They've only raised a little over 600 bucks so far... come on Ukulele Community we can do better!

http://ukulelesafari.com/index.php?pid=11627

thanks for bringing this to our attention Plainsong.

For what it's worth, I have a copy of the CD and it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I feel a bit disheartened. We talk a big game here about doing well, but then when someone posts a tangible thing that can actually be done, no one takes any notice. They'd rather talk about their expensive custom ukes and UAS.

This is a great CD put out by great people trying to do a good turn for Japan. According to their Facebook page they have all of two more purchases.

I'm sorry to come off grumpy and aggressive, but here in CD form is that ukulele telethon we'd talked about in Matt's thread. And no one seems interested.

I feel a bit disheartened. We talk a big game here about doing well, but then when someone posts a tangible thing that can actually be done, no one takes any notice. They'd rather talk about their expensive custom ukes and UAS.

This is a great CD put out by great people trying to do a good turn for Japan. According to their Facebook page they have all of two more purchases.

I'm sorry to come off grumpy and aggressive, but here in CD form is that ukulele telethon we'd talked about in Matt's thread. And no one seems interested.

Your second post wasn't even 12 hours later than your first, and those 12 hours were in the middle of the night for most of UU's members.

I'm sure many people have already given to the Red Cross, et al. If you want to improve sales of their CD, try posting audio clips, rave about the CD itself, be positive. Grumpy and aggressive just turns people off. :p

Ordering on Saturday when I get paid...or sooner if I get funds before then! Thanks for altering me to a great CD and cause!

I posted the link of Facebook. (Not that anyone ever reads my Facebook posts, but I suppose it couldn't hurt....)

I bought one with the option to include a sticker and they came a few days ago. It's a really neat cd, and their logo sticker is very cool and looks great on my case. It would be worth it even if the proceeds weren't going to tsunami relief. I know what you mean, Plainsong, about being tired of the UAS. Thanks for your posting.

Top Bottom