Ok, first video attempt = really bad......

cb56

Reaction score
.... but I hope to improve. Sorry about the low light. Shot with my Zoom Q3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7ZMmwXMhpY
also any suggestions on a free or cheap video editing software that will work with .mov files? The editing software that comes with the Q3 does next to nothing and I can't use my windows movie maker with .mov files. maybe convert the file into something movie maker can use? I would at least like to be able to add titles and fade in/out etc.
Also how do you folks record yourselves playing several times on different instruments and have it all in the same video?

Sounds great!

Not sure about all the fancy editing stuff but there is a free program called TrakAxPc that you could try. You might be able to get your movie into movie maker by saving the file to your computer and then bringing it into moviemaker from there. Good luck.

Is that a Mainland? Right into the Zoom's mic? Sounds good!

JJ

I commented on your channel. I think the sound quality is great and so is the playing. You might try moving that lamp so it isn't behind you so much. I am new at video editing myself. I guess for guys like us, the only way to learn is to keep making videos.

Is that a Mainland? Right into the Zoom's mic? Sounds good!

JJ
Yes it is. I love that uke!

I commented on your channel. I think the sound quality is great and so is the playing. You might try moving that lamp so it isn't behind you so much. I am new at video editing myself. I guess for guys like us, the only way to learn is to keep making videos.
Thanks and you are correct. Try,try again.

Top Bottom