David Bowie tune.

timscarey

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first post, I was really excited about this arrangement and thought this would be a good place to share it. hope you enjoy.

That's a Lanikai Soparno Uke.

Here's a link to the tab View attachment space oddity tab.pdf

Last edited:
Your first post? Really? Welcome to UU. Great job on... I recognize the tune, don't remember the name. Nice arrangement. It sounds really good. Thanks for sharing.

Aloha Timscarey.....
Well I knew it wasn't you in the avatar....hee hee....Welcome to the UU and our forums again...first video..cool man....good Job...enjoyed it...Happy Strummings, MM Stan..

I guess it was my second post.....

Thanks for listening. enjoying the lessons on this site.

Sounds great - I think your ukulele knows which way to go!

You must post the tab for this- I have been trying to arrange it for the Uke for days.
This is ground control to major Timscarey, you've really made the grade

Nice one mate

Check ignition and may God's love be with you...

You must post the tab for this- I have been trying to arrange it for the Uke for days.
This is ground control to major Timscarey, you've really made the grade

Wow! thanks for all of the postive feedback! this is great. I'll give tabbing a go this weekend when I get some time.

I've never really tabbed anything before, but, then agian, I've never been asked too either.

Thanks Folks :D

Tabbed it is.

View attachment space oddity tab.pdf

So, I hope this works. I tabbed out everything but used some repeats and a coda to cut down on ink. let me know if you have any questions about it.

Edit: upon proofreading I found that in the last 2 bars of the coda, there are some 3rd frets that should be 5th frets, if you know the melody, you'll catch it.

Cheers.

- Tim

Last edited:
Top Bottom