"Till there was you" - Uke Cover by Aimee Fincher

Gmoney

Reaction score
"Till there was you" written by Meredith Willson for his 1957 musical play "The Music Man", and also appeared in the 1962 movie version. And, of course, recorded by the Beatles. This is my daughter, Aimee Fincher & her first Soundcloud upload.

http://soundcloud.com/aimeefincher/till-there-was-you-uke

Aimee got me hooked on the uke when she brought home a really bad pawn shop Savannah uke & taught me my first chords. She's spent years in musical theater; 3 at the college level & her last role was Sally Bowles in Cabaret. She serenades her Mom & me most evenings from her room.

This was recorded w/a Blue Snowball mic, but she was playing one of her Makala Dolphins rather than the Mainland Honeybee or my KoAloha soprano. But... stay tuned, I'm sure she will post more.

Sign me, proud Dad.

Aloha Gmoney,
I can see why you're a proud dad...she's great and has a wonderful voice and play very nice...thanks for sharing..MM Stan

Excellent singing and playing.
You should be proud Glenn.

wow Glenn, Aimee has a beautiful voice mate. Lovely, lovely performance. Really looking forward to more. Nice to see the roles reversed and that daughter teaching Dad about the uke too! What a precious thing. Wonder if she had a buzz you'd become so hooked on them? Awesome mate. Thanks!! :)

Very pretty, you should be proud of her.

Great work. Really very lovely. Congrats!

Top Bottom