Not sure if it's COOL but it's a video!

fitncrafty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score

Here is my daughter and I playing together after practicing my UUU lesson week 5. Go easy on us, She just learned to play the two chords yesterday and well I am quite the newbie too.. It's just Mary Had a little lamb, but hey it's a start to sharing my videos in public. Plus my daughter is a real cutie!

Aloha Fitncrafty,
wow that was really nice..you both stay rhythm....love your daughters percussive beat at the beginning...and her uke sounds nice...no buzzing there..thanks for sharing...MM Stan

Aloha Fitncrafty,
wow that was really nice..you both stay rhythm....love your daughters percussive beat at the beginning...and her uke sounds nice...no buzzing there..thanks for sharing...MM Stan

Hey Stan thanks! I have had SO much fun playing with Ariana! That uke is the uke so fondly named "BUZZ" for some reason he stopped buzzing when I started talking about donating it! ha!! She likes it.. so Buzz he stays... so does his name.

Look at her "I did it!" face. That's pretty stinkin' cute.
Parents who teach and support their kiddos go way beyond cool. You ladies are awesome.

You and your daughter look like twins at 0:11! I hope the two of you can share in the uke together for decades to come.

That is very cool! Thanks for sharing...I know you've been a bit reluctant to go public with your videos, so I appreciate you sharing with us. Maybe one day I'll get up the nerve to post a video...if I ever get up the nerve to make a video. I'll never come close to this level of cuteness! Yes, your daughter is a real cutie...she obviously takes after her mama. ;)

Aloha fitncrafty,
Beautifully done by two beautiful ladies.............well done..................................BO.....................

Which one's the mother.;)

Nice vid.

yeeHaa!!! Awesome Carrie. Good place to start with the tried and true classics. You guys did awesome and look beautiful together....which one was Ariana again...he he. Can I request Skip To My Lou next? One of my faves. :)

Thank you everyone.. easy music and Brian encouraged me to post it since I was teaching her..

eugene.. Ariana is already working on skip to my lou! Love her... :)

Yay! Makin' music with your family is always cool! good job!

I think that is REALLY COOL! Mother and daughter, both smiling, both playing ukes, it doesn't get any better than that!

Your daughter looks like she is getting to an age where "hanging" out with mom isn't so cool anymore. Can't think of a better bonding activity then making music. Wish my son would sit down and play uke with me!!

Top Bottom