Can't Wait For My New Ukulele.

coraflange

Reaction score
I have been playing the ukulele now for about 18 months. I can honestly say it's the best thing I have ever done.

Have zero music ability. Just saw Bette Midler play one on TV and thought wow! I bought a purple cheapo Mahalo uke. Absolutely great and will always have a special place in my heart. But, yes, but like the rest of the ukulele playing public, one was never enough! I bought an Ohana SK21 sopranino. OMG absolutely love little this uke, but again had that for about a year and would like to move on.

I have just received a bonus from work and am paying for the family holiday outright. I am putting a little aside to purchase , yet another uke. I have done my research and with the money available to me I have ordered an Ohana SK35. I am sooooo excited I can hardly wait.

Actually had my first lesson last year. Tutor told me I was doing ok as I have taught myself this far. Unfortunately my timing is not so hot. So need to practice, practice and more practice. Think when I receive my new SK35 I will go for lesson number two.

First time I've actually been on here. So helllllo fellow players :D

Aloha coraflange,
Congrats on your new Ohana SK35....nice to nhear from you again, it's been a while eh...Have fun and enjoy..happy strummings...let us know how your new Ohana turns out...MM Stan

Top Bottom