Song Help Request while my guitar gently weeps help

If referring to the most popular ukulele video on YouTube, Jake Shimabukuro tunes his ukulele to GCEA; however, his ukulele is tuned to a non-standard pitch. Because he's outdoors, there may have been an unintentional flux in humidity to cause the shift, or maybe he just felt like making it harder for people to figure it out. In other videos, he plays the same song to A440.

As defined by ISO, standard pitch is A440. The pitch in the video is A350. I hope that helps.

Reputation worthy post? lol

Last edited:
hahahaha.. can he play the gar? :D

If referring to the most popular ukulele video on YouTube, Jake Shimabukuro tunes his ukulele to GCEA; however, his ukulele is tuned to a non-standard pitch. Because he's outdoors, there may have been an unintentional flux in humidity to cause the shift, or maybe he just felt like making it harder for people to figure it out. In other videos, he plays the same song to A440.

As defined by ISO, standard pitch is A440. The pitch in the video is A350. I hope that helps.

you like rep points dont you??

how do u see how many other people are on?? people give me negative for nothing... its weird

*i expect negative from this. hahaha

thanks........i know my violin is tuned to A440 but A350 i have to look into that.....

Top Bottom