FS: Ohana CK-70 Roundback

NatalieS

Reaction score
**SOLD**

I purchased this ukulele to be a "beater uke", but it has been played only about 15 minutes. I just haven't connected with it, and will probably go for a Flea beater in the future. It's an Ohana CK70-RB. The sides/back are molded plastic (sort of like an Ovation guitar). The top is solid spruce, and the fretboard is rosewood. It's strung with Aquilas.

The instrument is in the exact condition as when I received it from the dealer... there are a few very light scuffs on the plastic on the back, but otherwise no flaws or marks. For those interested, here is a link to the Ohana site with a full description of the model: http://www.ohana-music.com/conc/ck70rb/master.html

Asking price $140 shipped conUS, or I will trade for a blueberry, palm, or ukeberry soprano Flea. Thanks for looking!

001.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

Last edited:
Have you had a chance to try a Makala Dolphin with Aquilas? I've found it to be a great playing and sounding (mellow) uke. Best $39 I've ever spent.

Yeah, I've tried the Dolphins locally but I really prefer Fleas.

Hey Natalie, I am sooooo tempted!

I'll keep checking back. If no one gets it... well....

keep uke'in',

I just noticed it matches my signature!!! A sign?

Last edited:
Haha, that is an uncanny resemblance! :)

Ahhh, so sorry it didn't work out for you.

Ahhh, so sorry it didn't work out for you.

It's ok. :) I'm not upset about it at all. I've become really picky (too picky, probably) about ukes and that's why I've rehomed all but one!

Reduced price:

This uke is now $120 shipped conUS, and I'm going to include two extras: a DVD of the 35th annual Uke Festival, and a CD single of James Ingram's "Come and Join Us"!

010-2.jpg

Wanna swap for the Travel Soprano compass Kala? I have it posted on here so take a look. Gorgeous... I love to trade!

Mouthy, thanks for the offer but I am not looking to trade.

The Roundback is SOLD! It will soon be on its way to sunny CA. :)

Congratulations,you certainly have had a time trying to sell this one, saw it listed a couple'a places.

Congratulations,you certainly have had a time trying to sell this one, saw it listed a couple'a places.

Yep it was a pain... but I'm glad it will finally get played somewhere!

Top Bottom