Me and my two daughters..

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
The wife captured this moment of time with my two daughters. Me, Casey & Ku'u poki'i.

mar282011G.jpg

And Casey posing with Hobo Ted after a Jam session this afternoon.

mar282011A.jpg

I recognize Casey and your uke, but who is the skinny guy on the left? :)

I recognize Casey and your uke, but who is the skinny guy on the left? :)

Yeah, that would be me. I got so anorexic Casey had to sit on me to keep me from blowing away when the blower kicked on the furnace.

Aloha Tudorp,
Beautiful pictures, beautiful daughters, proud PAPA. We dads ARE close to our daughters, huh?......................BO................

Aloha Bruddah Tudorp,
Yup, You look like a proud Papa, can't blame you.....two beauties there... Hey I noticed another thing in the photo, you've pulled down your weight considerably...congratulations in all aspects...MM Stan.

Aloha Bruddah Tudorp,
Yup, You look like a proud Papa, can't blame you.....two beauties there... Hey I noticed another thing in the photo, you've pulled down your weight considerably...congratulations in all aspects...MM Stan.

Yup brudda, down about 120 lbs or so. Still got a long way to go, but pound by pound it's coming off.. Thanks Stan in all aspects. ;)

precious photo Tony. worth framing that one. I think Casey loves her dad.... :)

Yup brudda, down about 120 lbs or so. Still got a long way to go, but pound by pound it's coming off.. Thanks Stan in all aspects. ;)

120 lbs! Very impressive. Keep your daughter's dad around for a while, it looks like she loves him.

Keep up the good work! Loosing weight is tough (even tougher than the E chord).

That looks like the portrait of a happy man.

Am I really that transparent? lol..

Here is one Casey wanted me to take. She wanted a family portrait. This isn't all the toys, it's just all we could fit on the little couch, lol..

03292011C.jpg

Thanks for sharing your personal pics. That's truely a special moment. Congratulations on the wt loss, a major accomplishment!
Don

Top Bottom