Ukulele & Piano

FlakMonkey

Reaction score
I have a friend who is a really talented pianist and I was wondering if anybody knows any songs that have a ukulele and piano part that would make for a good uke/piano duet?

If not, any songs that could be converted into an awesome piano/uke duet?

Would a piano/uke duet even work!?

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

How about "Falling Slowly"? The guitar part could be done on a uke.

JJ

I would think you can play Jake Shimabukuro's Piano Forte on a piano.

you may find the piano will overpower your uke. If you're plugged in it should be ok

Lots of old sheet music from the 30's written for piano with ukulele chords. Have copy of Bye Bye Blues sitting in front of me. PM me with your address and I'll drop it in the mailbox to you.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I'm currently listening to all of them online!

Lots of old sheet music from the 30's written for piano with ukulele chords. Have copy of Bye Bye Blues sitting in front of me. PM me with your address and I'll drop it in the mailbox to you.

I'd love to, but unless you're willing to travel across the Atlantic I don't think that's going to be likely! I appreciate the gesture though.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I'm currently listening to all of them online!

I'd love to, but unless you're willing to travel across the Atlantic I don't think that's going to be likely! I appreciate the gesture though.

I meant I'll send it by USPS. Would be happy to do it.

Top Bottom