Huntington Beach, CA July 23rd post show

salukulady

Reaction score
Wow, what can I say. We had an incredible turn out at Island Bazaar tonight. There were 160 people in the place and a crowd outside listening through the door. Aldrine and Ryan put on a wonderful hour of music while Aaron documented the whole thing. It was a great experience for everyone. We had people from our 3 local uke groups and a whole bunch of UUers there. It was so great to meet some of you. I know Da Guys WILL be invited back next time they are on the mainland. Fly home safe, boys!
We love you!
Sally and kids

(copy pasted from other post)

Besides Aldrine sabotaging me and my chance to win a beautiful red kala ukulele (yes im joking) it was an AWESOME night. There were so many people at the concert that they had to shut the doors, there were like 20 people standing outside.
I have been a fan of Aldrine since coming to this website and seeing his youtube vids, but seeing him live is 1billion times better. I along with all the "older people" who looked like . .. :eek: in awe if his preformance.
Also meeting him and the other UUers there was great. I cant wait for ya guys to come back =)

Last edited:
HB show

The show was a blast. I never seen Aldrine live before, I was really surprised. I hope they will be in California again soon. :nana: There so many people inside, 160 people inside. Plus there was a crowd outside the doors!

Last edited:
Awesome Show!! What a great talent Aldrine is. I soooo enjoyed the show as well as meeting other UUers. Man, it was like a little slice of Heaven!

Here are some pics from tonight. I have more but its way past my bedtime and I have to get up early tomorrow morning....

Aldrine's Uke and the Giveaway Kala
ry%3D320

Performing Sunday Morning by Maroon 5
ry%3D320

YES he signed my Axe!
ry%3D320

Me and Aldrine
ry%3D320

I could have stayed there all night. I really hope these performances are put on a DVD or something. I'd really like to get a copy of everything I saw -- it was all excellent.

WOW!!! Aldrine and the boyz were amazing tonight. I had to sit on a tiki cuzz there were no more seats left, but I had a great time. Cool meeting you Aldrine...come back to Orange County anytime. Your always welcome here bruddah. ALOHA!!!!

160?! OMG. That's awesome. Huntington Beach FTW! haha Dude, I hella wish I was there... :\ It looks like it was fun times. The UU guys MUST come back to Cali, in the near future. The Bay misses you guys, oh so very much haha x]

Awesome Show!! What a great talent Aldrine is. I soooo enjoyed the show as well as meeting other UUers. Man, it was like a little slice of Heaven!

I could have stayed there all night. I really hope these performances are put on a DVD or something. I'd really like to get a copy of everything I saw -- it was all excellent.

Haha that was the greatest show I've ever seen! ! !
Bandito Tyler what wickedly insaine! ! !! ! !! :bowdown:
It's was great meeting you for the first time to brah :)
I'll upload everything I have tomorrow. . .I need some sleep lol I have work tomorrow :(

It was off the chain!!!! Huge props to the boyz. It was great to meet and chat with them as well as the other UUers. Hopefully I can post the pics and vids I shot tomorrow....I may be asking ya'll for help as I'm a rookie at this stuff :eek:

I hope most of you guys got in or at least got to watch from outside. There was so much people they started sending people home which I did not want to happen. We did manage to squeeze most of the people in. Thank you everyone who came out. I think the UU group matched the size of the Island Bazaar group which is CRAZY.

Thanks to Shirley and Sally for setting it up. What a way to finish of an awesome week. We will be back in California for sure.

It was a great show! The performance was so awesome it gave me chills. Cant wait to see the "Uke got mail" that was filmed there. Thanks for the shirt guys! Nice meeting all of you.

Jim

160 people and then some???????????? NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:music:

I honestly think there was almost 200 people there, might have broken the 200s if the people who just left had stayed.

Wow, what can I say. We had an incredible turn out at Island Bazaar tonight. There were 160 people in the place and a crowd outside listening through the door.

You ROCK, Sally! Now, with that many in attendance, surely da' floodgates will open up with photos and videos. It was sad to hear that some were turned away, though. Ric

Top Bottom