Bad Day For The Kid

mangorockfish

Reaction score
Today has been "the day from hell" for me. First of all, the tax lady called with very bad news. WOW!!! Then, as most of you know, I own an 18 wheeler and more bad news. The fan clutch, the hub that engages the fan to keep the engine cool went out to the tune of about $1200. It will take about two days to repair it. There is a Holiday Inn Exp. across the street that I'm holed up in until it is ready. Now for the worst news of all. I left my dolphin "travel uke" in the truck and the shop was closed when I realized it. I could have felt better about the whole day if I had it here to play tonight. This is not a pity party, just wanted to vent. Thanks.

D'oh. I hate sh%t like that. Frustrating....
Good luck and hang in there.

Aloha Mangorockfish,
Sorry to hear about your bad day. With 34 years experience in the diesel truck repair industry, seems like your fan hub could have been repaired and resealed, with no more than 4 hrs. labor....just my opinion. Hope you have nothing but better days ahead. KEEP ON TRUCKING AND UKE'IN........................BO...................

It will take about two days to repair it. There is a Holiday Inn Exp. across the street that I'm holed up in until it is ready. Now for the worst news of all. I left my dolphin "travel uke" in the truck and the shop was closed when I realized it. I could have felt better about the whole day if I had it here to play tonight.
Then you march yourself right over there when they open up tomorrow morning and claim your Dolphin.

Tonight, oh well. There's probably a movie you haven't seen on some channel. Do they have a jacuzzi? That's always my favorite part of staying at a hotel/motel. :)

Top Bottom